Tuesday, August 30, 2011

End of August Rant


It seriously annoys me how the Facebook friend generator works. It makes sense that suggestions would pop up when you have mutual friends, and I suppose the others show up as the result of the Six Degrees Phenomenon. That means I ought to be friends with pretty much everyone else on the face of the earth. Not that it's a bad idea in theory, but I'd never be able to keep track of all the birthdays and my holiday card list would be completely unmanageable. May I most emphatically and clearly state at this moment that I do not, under any circumstances, wish to be friends with a specific ex-beau, his first wife, his current wife (two accounts), his teenage son, his brother, nor his nieces and nephew! And especially not their cat! Where is the dislike button?

No comments: