Friday, August 19, 2011

Ach Tung, Y'all!

International Night at Jim's Tap is a local phenomenon. Every Thursday night they choose a country, feature beverages from that locale, and hand you a ticket each time you purchase one of those drinks. Last night was Germany. I had a winner! So I won a tshirt and a couple of drinks.

Tigh was with me. He's been around for a week. We bonded over Teutonic liquid refreshments and discussed the joys of being mostly unemployed. I suppose you're wondering how the unemployed can afford to drink. Obviously because I won $21 playing video lottery. All in all, a winning evening.

Often the theme drinks are served in souvenir glasses you get to take home with you. Here Tigh is attempting to enjoy some sort of liqueur in a RumpleMintz shot glass that thinks it's a pipe. There is a warning on the bottom of the cup that it is not meant to be used as a smoking device. Don't put it in the dishwasher, either. All I have to say is, Viva la Deutschland!

No comments: