Sunday, July 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I'm home! I'm also pooped. So very much fun was had with Karen, Sara, Steve, James, Ed, Josh, Gary, Janice, and many others. Including the very drunk guy named Thomas who left me his reflective sunglasses. We wanted to tackle Bryce and remove his sunglasses, which we think he wears even to bed, to find out just what he's hiding behind them. I bought not just one, but two pink souvenir tank tops. Saw four bands in three nights of terrific live music. Biked 20 miles! Put about a thousand miles on the Outback. Laughed a lot. Took pictures, which I will share over the next few days. And now, it's time to catch up on sleep!

5 comments:

Tantra Flower said...

I'm so happy for you that you had this experience, Carla. You deserved it so much! I can't wait to see the pictures. Maybe you can give Ed one to use on Facebook. lol Love you lots! XOXOXO

Bellona of Avalon said...

What a great trip! I had such a good time and feel like I was gone much longer than five days.

Ed is actually very handsome in person and should have a photo up on facebook. If you wish to take his picture, the release form is around thirty pages long. We're not sure that he can be photographed, we can see him but he actually exists on some alternate reality plane.

Love you, too! Maybe next summer you can come along.

Irene V. Cooley said...

Carla - This is Irene, one of the sisters that sat at the table with you on Saturday night. I have some nice photos to send to you - maybe you can post them.

Irene V. Cooley said...

P.S. We were staying at the same hotel as the band - it was fun to see them at breakfast the next morning.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Wasn't it a fun night! Post the photos on Facebook, that would be an easy way to share them. I'm putting in a friend request right now...