Thursday, June 23, 2011

Smell My Feet!


I probably don't post enough on this subject. At least not as far as my foot fetish fan base is concerned. I am wearing Revlon 320 Ocean Breeze. I added some polka dots in French White just for fun. That big toe nail is just too large a canvas to be monochromatic. But I digress. The question is, is Ocean Breeze the color? The scent? Or both? And why add scent to nail polish to begin with? I like the color, but the red label proclaiming Scented When Dry didn't clinch the sale. So if you saw me earlier, in some sort of yoga pretzel position, that was me trying to catch the aroma of my toes. Which is something light and sweet, sort of reminds me of cotton candy. Maybe they should have called it that. Unless Revlon didn't want to be responsible for people eating the stuff. Ocean Breeze certainly hints at something you smell as opposed to taste or see. You could hear it, though. Feel it, too. I'm not about to stick my ear down near my toes hoping to hear the ocean, so get that right out of your little brains. I do like the color. And as far as nail polish is concerned, that's really all I ask.

No comments: