Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cyber Sex in my Head

Either the aliens abducted me last night and microchipped my brain, or it's just that damn full moon interfering in my sleep cycle. It seems that lately when I dream, there is some computerish aspect to my rem sleep. Last night I had several tabs open, and two of them were devoted to various variations on a sex theme with an overly buff Norse god. Which was all well and good and everything until I woke up. And found myself in my Queen Suite with one cat warming my feet and another across the room on guard duty. This is a cruel yet well designed practical joke. Tonight I expect the shadows will be sharp in my garden as the moon swells to her instantaneous fullness only to immediately begin her waning phase. And I will do my best to not take it personally when the girl behind the counter at the consignment shop rejects some of my more choice clothing items. I cried all the way to the bank with my check for thirty-three dollars and twenty-five cents. And took my festival schmestival dress home. Think I'll sleep with it under my pillow tonight.

2 comments:

Tantra Flower said...

I've been having some very bizarre dreams as well. The weird thing is that I can't remember the dreams at all, I only know that they were disturbing and I feel uneasy for a good two to three hours after waking.

Bellona of Avalon said...

I'm pretty sure it's the full moon. And it is indeed a festival of lechery in my head, a wonderful description I stole from you!