Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Creep, Inc.

Okay, fine. If you must know, I googled him today. Honestly, I hadn't done it for months. MONTHS. Plural. Probably not since last year. Nothing ever turned up, he has a sort of John Doe-ish name. That he shares with a professional musician as well as a pro golfer living in the same city.* I have confessed to occasionally having him on my brain, but I have not googled. But this afternoon, while I was attempting patience, I googled him. The only reason I bring this up at all is that today I found him. Complete with photo. Nice smile. Dark twinkly eyes. Damn. I had nearly reduced him to an imaginary figment. The question is, what do I do with this information. One thing's for sure. I'm officially a creep. I'm certain my union card will show up in the mail tomorrow.


*The most frequent reference that pops up is a locally (for him) produced play which happens to contain his name.

2 comments:

LindaCO said...

Hope the outcome is good!

Bellona of Avalon said...

Thanks!

Who knows where I'll find, as you say, my half orange. I remain an eternal optimist that he'll show up!