Friday, April 8, 2011

Meeting Miss Izabelle Jean

Oops. I stayed out too late last night to post a blog for Thursday. I was busy meeting a new little person who is most adorable. I had dinner with her parents, Josh and Lisa. That's Miss Izabelle with her lovely mom, Lisa. Izzy coos and smiles and creates the most interesting saliva bubble formations. I can tell already that she is ever so bright as well as advanced for her tender age of 2 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days. Dad Josh cooked! We feasted on a shrimp and bacon alfredo with salad and a very nice chardonnay. Proving that bacon is a welcome addition to pretty much any dish. Welcome to the world, baby girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming over. Josh and I enjoyed your company very much. Hope to do it again.

Bellona of Avalon said...

It was fun! We'll definitely have to do it again.