Friday, April 1, 2011

First Walk

Yesterday I ventured out on my first power walk of the season. It was almost 2.5 miles, which really isn't all that long, and it seriously kicked my butt. It took me 45 minutes! Pitiful, just pitiful. I feel great today, though, so I must not be deteriorating exponentially. Maybe I went for a walk just in time and that little bit of activity is staving off decrepitude for a while. I've gotta have tunes while I walk or bike! Music keeps my white girl rhythm on track giving the illusion of grace. At least that is an illusion I am happy to labor under. Playlist!!!

Hall & Oates/Private Eyes
Fleetwood Mac/Sweet Little Lies
Patsy Cline/I Fall to Pieces
Hank Harris/Cry Wolf
B 52's/Love Shack
Hank Harris/Genuine Artificial
Abby SomeOne/Love You Right
Bonnie Raitt/I Can't Make You Love Me
Linda Ronstadt/What'll I Do?
Red Willow Band/You Can't Get There From Here
Paul Simon w Linda Ronstadt/Under African Skies
Sarah McLachlan/Building a Mystery
Elvis Costello/Radio, Radio
Sarah McLachlan/I Will Remember You
Beth Nielsen Chapman/Sand & Water
Dishwalla/Counting Blue Cars
Fleetwood Mac/Go Your Own Way
Susan Tedeschi/You Need to be With Me
Red Willow Band/The Other Man
Lyle Lovett/If I Had a Boat



Countdown to Friday Night Lights, 2 weeks!!!

No comments: