Thursday, April 28, 2011

Car Birthday!

Not exactly new anymore, but my car is still a blue Subaru! That's Newport Blue Pearl, to be precise. Let's see, that was April 28, 2007. Four years and 41,000 miles we've been together. I'm too pooped from painting the deck furniture to count how many states. Still like her. Still planning to put a million miles on her. I hear a nice, hot soak in the tub calling to me. Thanks, Colleen, for the sanding and painting help, I couldn't have done it without you! and that inside out shirt thing...brilliant! Oh, and the light up palm tree is once again functional. Think I'll have a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle syrah with my bath. I certainly don't want to bathe in the wine and drink my bathwater. Good thing I can tell the difference now.

1 comment:

Tyra Shortino said...

Cheers! It's nice to be the owner of a car, right? Take good care of it. A car can last a long time if you give it some much-needed maintenance.