Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Atomic Attraction


I have a ghost friend. On Facebook. My friend count wavers back and forth between 98 and 99, depending on whether my poltergeist is in residence. I have clicked over to her profile and clicked the unfriend button. But she keeps reappearing. She only has two other friends, so maybe I should be nice. If it works anything like my luck with men, I should put in a friend request when she's not looking. Then she's sure to lose interest and never return. That's my super hero power, ladies and gents, I have the uncanny ability to repel someone once they know I would like to get closer. And I'm certain when I have a fundamental understanding of quantum physics, I can turn this to my advantage. Like I always say, when something works, use it.

No comments: