Sunday, April 3, 2011

34 Days Til Graduweduation!

I was out of the house for two whole hours this afternoon without my phone! I survived. No one was trying to reach me and I didn't need to photograph a crime scene and send it to local authorities. It's really hard to type with this bulky bandage on my left index finger. Now, where did I put that gigantic pair of rubber gloves that I used when my right hand was casted last September? I guess the dishes can wait. As if they ever don't. Not that I want the heaping banks of snow back, but the yard looks really crappy now that it's melted away. Indicating how much work needs to be done out there. I now am the proud owner of a cool wireless thermometer. If anyone is interested, the high today was 77, which I find questionable, and the current temp, 37, is the low for the day, which I find chilly. And my car really, seriously needs a run through the car wash. Still haven't found those blue and white Easter eggs. Reid's bathroom could use painting before the graduweduation party. I do need more projects to keep me out of trouble. At this rate, I won't have an opportunity to misbehave until well into 2012.

No comments: