Monday, March 28, 2011

Waxing Phalangeal


Ooooohhhh...I want one of these! And just what is this appliance, you are thinking. It is a TheraBath commercial model paraffin wax bath. You dip your hands (or feet, or elbows) into the melted wax several times until a good, thick layer is built up. Then wrap in plastic to hold in the heat, rest between a couple of pillows or towels, and, aaahhhhh. The achy and crankiness melt right out of your hands. The wax is available in exotic scents like lavender and mint. I see one three times a week when I have physical therapy. But it would be ever so loverly if one just moved in to stay. A little side bonus is that your cuticles get so soft and happy that they almost cease to exist. Everyone, repeat after me, I believe in the work comp fairy....I believe in the work comp fairy....I believe in the work comp fairy...

No comments: