Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Anagrammation

First off, thanks to Linda K. for posting this bit of silliness on Facebook today. I've been playing with it, and not just with my own name, which by the way, anagrams into can blame marvel. Marvel Comics? I can blame them for how I turned out? Then will they be obligated to pay for my therapy? And chocolate? Look how much fun this is!

Garrison Keillor -- GRR! LIONLIKE OR AS

Subaru Motor Company -- MOST BOUNCY PARAMOUR


Barbra Streisand -- BAD STAR IS BARREN

Sex and the City -- NEXT DAY ETHICS

Kyle Chandler -- YELL HACK NERD

Oprah Winfrey -- HYPE WORN FAIR

Julie Andrews -- INJURE AS LEWD

The Wall Street Journal -- ENTHRALL JESTER OUTLAW

Elvis Costello -- VOICE SELLS LOT

Somebody stop me!! -- BEST SODOMY POEM

And, I believe on that note, this post shall end.

No comments: