Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday the 13th

Is there something in the air today? Something specific or just a general disturbance in the force? Things feel on-again, off-again, hurry up and wait and up in the air from all corners. I don't know how things are going with you, but I'm keeping a wary eye on my phone and email til this ill wind settles down. Maybe I just feel this way because I have an appointment with the ortho doc this week. It's that old need to know, fear of knowing creeping up on me once more. Or maybe with just fifty-odd pages left in Cleopatra, A Life, my own life is echoing a tiny bit of the drama and intrigue contained in hers. On the other hand, it's Sunday afternoon. All I may need is a movie, some munchies, and a glass of wine. In fact, I recommend that you do the same and we'll regroup here later.

No comments: