Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Star Trek 2009, But I Digress


Have I mentioned how much I adore this movie? I'm soooo envious that Chuck, my PT, has it on BluRay. But I'm committed to collecting movies on DVD. Before that I was committed to collecting movies on VHS. Don't begin to get me started on BETA. In a similar vein, I still possess just a handful of vinyl LP's. As well as a functioning turntable! I guess my ears aren't sharp enough for me to be a audiophile, since I'm now committed, and have been for twenty years, to collecting music on CD's. Screw MP3's. Maybe I ought to be committed.

2 comments:

Gramma Lunacy said...

I loved this movie! And I still have vinyl, though no working turntable anymore. lol

Bellona of Avalon said...

But Lucy, are you obsessed with ST 2009? I've only seen it 15 times, wait, maybe 16.