Friday, February 18, 2011

The PPPP!


We started off the week with Valentine's Day. You know. No further explanation needed. We are finishing up the week with the day I got married. Twenty-five years ago. We stopped counting at twenty. At any rate, VD passed without weeping or grieving, and today feels the same. I am at last learning to embrace and enjoy my singular state. I also feel happy about it with an effortless sort of acceptance. In other news, Reid and I are throwing a Pink Panther Pizza Party. This involves cashing in my credit at a local pizza place for their accounting error last month and watching the original 1963 Pink Panther movie. Excuse me whilst I change into my Pink Panther tshirt for the party. Oh, we are also celebrating the outcome of yesterday's blood test, which indicates I do not have rheumatoid arthritis! Whew! And yayyyyy! This, as they say, has been a heckuva week.

No comments: