Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese Compatibility





Let me admit right up front that to my knowledge, I am not the least little bit Chinese. But we are now in the Chinese year 4709, which is determined by a lunar based calendar, and I think we can all agree that I have lunatic tendencies. On occasion. Now that we have established that, according to the Chinese zodiac, I am a Rooster. Also according to the Chinese zodiac, my current man interest/distraction is the Ox. We are most compatible. To the point of perfection. All we have to do is figure out who leads and who follows. After half a bottle of 7 Deadly Zins and one potent margarita, I would have to say I would follow him durn near anywhere. If only he could figure out where he's going. The only thing I'm sure of is that the word perfection always makes me nervous.

No comments: