Monday, January 17, 2011

My New Desk!

It's not new new, but it's new to me. An older glass and metal frame Ikea model. Of course, now I have to rearrange the furniture and figure out where to put all the stuff that was languishing in the drawers of the old desk! So far I like it ever so much! Particularly I like that I can see the pretty rug on the floor. I can't resist a deal, especially when it involves a great price, free delivery and set-up, and moving the old desk out to the garage. I am so on top of crafty projects. You can see that there is a fabric swatch draped over my office chair, hmmm, think it's been there at least a year, but the point is it's gorgeous fabric that will look great once my hands are less cranky and are able to tackle recovering the chair! Guess I'll be in the office this week fine tuning the feng shui in here. Maybe, just maybe, facing south while I write rather than facing west will get me that long coveted publishing deal.

No comments: