Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quandary

To blog...or not to blog? That is the question. Even though I have nothing in particular to report. I did survive an afternoon of being chauffeured around by Reid. Both of us are suffering from relatively mild cases of PTSD after the garage incident last Monday. But we are pressing on! Get back on that horse that threw you! And in an hour or so it's my turn to chauffeur, I'm the DD for the evening with the elder son and assorted others. I believe we're mourning the outcome of the state and national elections last week. In other news, I'm returning to work on the upcoming Monday, and I'm very curious as to what I'll be doing when I get there. My updated work restrictions state that I am to not use my right hand at all. I happen to be right hand dominant. And limited use of my left hand. I wonder if it will be permissible for me to lift a coffee cup with my right hand, even though I need assistance from my left so I don't drop it in my lap. Hmmm. I hope I won't have to clock out to go to the bathroom or blow my nose. I don't think there's a survelliance camera in the bathroom, but you never can tell. Keep this in mind, just because you're paranoid that doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

No comments: