Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Peach Citrus Fresca!


I'm not a big soda fan. Give me a Coca-Cola classic once in a while and I'm happy. That's right, the sugar (HFCS, unfortunately), the caffeine, no substitutes! However, while in Georgia earlier this summer, I became enamored of Peach Citrus Fresca. It's cold, it's crisp, it's satisfying. And it's diet! I steer clear of diet soda because I can taste the aspartame. Well, not really taste, it's more of an unpleasant burning sensation on my tongue. The tart, fizzy formula of PCF seems to mask this nasty side effect for me. I bought two twelve packs of the stuff to bring home, and am halfway through the second. I can't seem to find it locally and wonder if it might be one of those regional beverages that isn't available here. I'm rationing the last few and hope to find it before my stash runs out. If you know where Peach Citrus Fresca can be purchased in SD, please share this information!

2 comments:

Martine said...

I think I saw a co-worker drinking PCF at lunch on Friday. I'll send an email to myself at work to remind me to ask him.

Bellona of Avalon said...

I think I'm addicted!