Friday, July 23, 2010

Cobalt Blues


I do love cobalt glass. And this lovely item was my only non-edible purchase at the Arts Festival two weeks ago. I suppose it's a hanging vase or a wall pocket or something. After trying on clothes and agonizing over jewelry and giving up on finding anything I just had to have, this wire-wrapped, bead-embellished beauty spoke to me. The thing is, as much as I like it, I can't figure out where to put it. I've tried it in a dozen spots since I brought it home and none of them seem quite right. Too high, too low, in the way of a door, someone might bump their head on it. I expect I'll keep moving it around until I find that just right spot. Although at this point, I'm thinking I should have bought two so I could wear them as ridiculously large earrings.

No comments: