Monday, May 3, 2010

When In Doubt

That's right, post dopey pictures of one of the cats. In the above picture, Einstein is interrupting my suitcase packing process. I'm not sure if he wishes to come along or if he is indicating that he wants me to stay home by impeding my progress. Maybe neither, I am not capable of peering into the nebulous brain of the feline.

Here we find Einstein posing nonchalantly on a pile of towels in my bathroom. And, no, I did not choose the color scheme to coordinate with the cat. Nor did I choose the cat because I thought his coloring would nicely complement my decor. One thing's for sure. Einstein knows that he's pretty, knows he matches the bathroom, and thinks this blog is primarily about him. Okay, that's three things, but who's counting anyway.

No comments: