Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Return of FNL

Last night was NBC debut night for season #4 of Friday Night Lights. I don't give a fig about football or Texas but I love this show! How could an hour in front of the tv be better spent than with our favorite football coach, the dark and brooding Eric Taylor played by the dark and brooding Kyle Chandler. How convenient that I can actually watch FNL since the only channel I have available is NBC. How inconvenient that I missed last night's debut because I worked til 9:30! How convenient that I have access to the internet and a long cord on my laptop that reaches all the way across the room to my big, comfy chair, facilitating my watching FNL in commercial free bliss just an hour ago. When I told Amanda it was fine if I worked late so we could finish the next stage of a project, I completely forgot that I had a hot date with Coach Taylor. So sorry, I'll do better next week!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

"Clear eyes, full heart...CAN'T LOSE!"

I love that show!

Bellona of Avalon said...

Me, too! I didn't discover it until halfway through the second season. I look forward to a decadent weekend in my pajamas involving chocolate, wine and the entire first season.