Friday, May 21, 2010

Once In a Blue Moon


I have just consumed an entire bottle, completely on my own, of this lovely wine. I'm not a huge fan of white wines, but when the weather warms up, a cool glass of riesling goes down so very nicely. I could make all kinds of excuses. Like, I was making dinner and, well, then I was eating dinner, and then I was watching Friday Night Lights, and then, well, hello, another little bit to go with that cookie for dessert, and so on. And it comes in a pretty cobalt blue bottle. So there. And it did take over four hours. Is there an established rate of glasses of wine per hour to qualify one for lushdom?

3 comments:

Ed said...

Three gph would probably get you into the lushdom hall of fame. Gotta do that every day for around six months. It ain't easy.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Don't think I possess that sort of dedication. I shall remain a mere tippler and not aspire to lushdom.

Ed said...

Good plan.