Friday, February 5, 2010

5ive Observations

1. There just isn't a neat, easy, repercussion free method for dumping a friend on facebook. Or in the real world. Even if you are thoroughly fed up with their obsessive, self-absorbed moaning and whining it's easier to just ignore them for a while and see if that sticks.

2. After a meticulous perusal of my most recent paystub, it seems that I am the recipient of a twenty-three cent per hour raise! And this goes clear back to the beginning of 2010! The first $3.68 just slipped right by me!

3. My cat, Einstein, snuggles with me almost every night. His favorite spot is behind my knees. Oh, and Sleeping With Einstein would be an excellent name for a rock band.

4. Beck's Dark is a very tasty beer.

5. Tomorrow night is the fourth Annual Pardi Gras with SPOONCAT! and yours truly shall be in attendance. Let the wild dancing and so forth begin.

3 comments:

Martine said...

1) Wouldn't it be satisfying to just let them have it? Maybe you could send this person your blog address.
2)Congratulations!
3)Pearl does the same thing with me. If I'm late getting to bed she warms her spot up in anticipation.
4)Never had Beck's Dark.
5)I wanna see/hear Spooncat!

Bellona of Avalon said...

1. Satisfying, yes! I've decided that next time he calls I will do just that.

2. Thanks! Think I'll be wild and spend it all in one place. :D

3. Love the kitties!

4. If you can find it on tap, it's so wonderful. Bottled is pretty ok, too. I recommend it.

5. Google Spooncat! for their various websites. There are links to all of them from their MySpace page, I don't remember which ones allow you to listen/download songs.

Ed said...

Dark Becks....mmmmmmmm