Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bow-eautiful!


Who could possibly tear into a present with such a beautiful bow gracing it's rectangular perfection? Well, me. But I couldn't untie the bow, I just slipped it off of the package. Then it only seemed natural to place the beautiful bow on the cute little lamp on the dresser in my bedroom. What was inside was even better! A lovely box of assorted teas and an adorable mug. Thanks, Colleen! I bestow upon you the title, Artful Wrapper! Or maybe BowMeistress. Bow-eautiful, that's what I have to say about that.

6 comments:

Ed said...

Uh, you're not creating a fire hazard there, are you?

Bellona of Avalon said...

Perfectly safe, Ed.

Isn't it pretty?

Ed said...

I guess so. Truthfully, I'm not that into bows except the kind that launches arrows.

Bellona of Avalon said...

That's your Y chromosome talking. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Ed said...

Uh, like, my chromosomes are talking?
Whoa. Who's listening?

Bellona of Avalon said...

I seem to be. But then, I have a great deal of experience with the Y chromosome. I grew up with two brothers, was married to one of you for twenty years, I have two sons and live with one of them and two male cats. It's like I live at testosterone boot camp.