Saturday, January 2, 2010

All Hail Me!


Last evening I was out for some food and adult beverages with two of my favorite guys and a third guy who was pretty cool. The conversation took a turn toward sexual activity and I was in the middle of expressing a thought on the subject when the following exchange occurred:

Andrew: No! Nononono! I need to keep the idea of you and sex firmly separated! Like the separation of church and state!

Me: Which one am I?

Andrew: Church. Definitely church.


So. Hmmm. Welcome, one and all, to The Church of Carla the Fabulous. We are now open to accept cash donations, to confer blessings, and to offer advice and counsel in the areas of decorating, accessorizing, and all manner of conundra involving personal relationships. After all, I am a goddess. Worship me.

4 comments:

Ed said...

Oh My Goddess

Bellona of Avalon said...

Bless you, my loyal follower.

Is the check in the mail?

Ed said...

I'm sending a bag of gold nuggets, some rubies, emeralds, and sapphires. I thought that might be better than paper.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Ed. How lovely. Fed Ex?