Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jam!


Holiday Jam, that is. I'm a sucker for event tshirts, particularly when the proceeds go to a good cause. In this case, the funds raised through the sale of tshirts as well as actual jam in jars went to the Backpack Project, where food goes home with a child in a backpack for over the weekend. As you can see, my cat Einstein is showing considerable self control in leaving the tree decorations alone. How was Holiday Jam, you ask? It was an amazing, unconventional seasonal smorgasbord of music. It was jazzy, it was rock-n-roll, it was a full tilt, toe-tapping experience. I enjoyed it immensely!

2 comments:

Ed said...

Homemade?

Bellona of Avalon said...

I believe the jam was homemade. It was packaged in cute little home canning jars, but that may have been a clever ploy to make one think it was homemade.

I would have bought some, but they were down to a variety containing rhubarb. Being not fond of rhubarb, I settled for a shirt.