Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cold Feet


Sometimes it's hard to find my slippers. So I go looking for my glasses. Which are difficult to find without my glasses. Which is why I almost always put my glasses in the same place when I remove them for the night. Except when I don't. I've considered wearing them all the time but I must say they are not all that comfortable to sleep with. Then they get all bent out of shape and I just don't have time to be running to the Optical Shop to get them expertly bent back into shape. Now that I have my slippers and my glasses, it's time to decorate. And I'm strictly limiting myself to a maximum of seven trees. Or eight, depending. But eight is the definite maximum. Unless putting up nine seems reasonable.

5 comments:

Ed said...

I have a few thousand trees. I am not decorating them. I think they're fine the way the are. I know, I'm boring.

Bellona of Avalon said...

It's different in the woods, Ed. I'm a city girl, where the trees expect a little more.

What's wrong with boring?

Ed said...

Oh yeah, town trees. They also provide some really nice color.
I lied. I'm not really boring.
I just don't want the trees to
get spoiled. Next thing you know
it'll be furs, diamonds and paintings on the wall. I'm already
having problems with the wildlife
out here. Should not have fed them
Tropical Trail Mix. Now they're turning their noses up at corn and oats! Geez.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Tropical Trail Mix = wildlife drugs!

Ed said...

Might be. They sure do like it!