Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And Closer Yet!

As the plot thickens, I have now abandoned internet dating, perhaps because I met a really cool biker dude on eHarmony, and have relocated to a cave in Utah. Oddly, when I was internet dating, it was remarkable how many men mentioned in the first sentence of their profile how much they loved their Harley. Sometimes they even posted a photo of themselves with their bike. Or sometimes just the motorcycle. Or boat. Or restored automobile. It's not often that I see my name in print, so I'm thinking that it's very odd that the same comic would use my name twice in less than a week. Maybe I'm suddenly trendy. Maybe Mr. John McPherson has taken a liking to it. Maybe he lost a bet. Maybe there's a Carla in his past he's settling some score with. I can't wait until he uses my name in conjunction with pink flamingos. Or faeries in general, Tinkerbell specifically. Maybe Carla will next be a crazy old cat lady living with a dozen or so felines. Three's the charm!

3 comments:

Ed said...

The cartoon guy has your life! You need Existential Philosophy right away!

Bellona of Avalon said...

Where do I obtain this Existential Philosophy? And do I need a restraining order?

Ed said...

Library. Probably.