Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday?

Is it Thursday already? And am I cleaning my house? No! I'm having a glass of wine and dinking around on the computer! Just above you will see evidence that it was just a tad chilly in the house when I got home yesterday.

And, no, it's not chilly because I leave the refrigerator standing open all the time. I cleaned it out and it's so sparkly and pretty I just had to show you!

This is why I don't buy expensive kitty treats for Newton and Einstein. They sniff, nibble a bit, and walk away. Not that I blame them, I'd rather have tuna, too. Oh, I had a coupon for a free can. Ungrateful little bastards.

Weekend supplies. And, yes, since you asked, there was a case discount. We shall enjoy responsibly.

3 comments:

Ed said...

Cats are superior creatures. So superior that they are incapable of being ungrateful.
Be happy that they don't shred your face for putting inferior foodstuffs on THEIR plates.

Deanna said...

I used to date a bacteriologist who would give me a hard time about my fridge, and namely the ketchup bottle, being the perfect petri dish for bacteria. I told him that he was welcome to clean it anytime he wanted.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Ed, I love them dearly, but please, they lick their butts!

So, Deanna, did he?