Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Facts

1. Mary Chapin Carpenter made me cry today. You're made of stronger stuff than me if you can listen to this unmoved.

2. The extremely cute guy at the guitar store is much too young for me. But we do have matching crescent moon tattoos. And he now knows where to get the best fish tacos in Tucson, courtesy of moi.

3. It would seem that the 17yo has survived his first day of school.

4. Diane cut my hair this afternoon. I love it. Now all I need is to go out for the evening and show it off. If I stare really, really hard at the phone and think of the cute guy at the guitar store, will he call me?

5. I can sort of play the first two lines of Angel from Montgomery. Sort of. Slowwwwly. Another 10,000 or so repetitions and I'm sure I'll have it down.

2 comments:

Martine said...

#2)...and Phil.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Yes, I wasn't sure who to give credit to!