Monday, July 20, 2009

Goals

Something I have heard repeatedly since adolescence is the importance of goals. Establishing them. Achieving them. Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Blah, blah, blah, blah. Maybe I've lived a serendipitous life thus far, but almost all of the very wonderful and memorable happenings in my life have come about with little or absolutely no planning. But for those of you who are unrepentantly goal-oriented, I have come up with something that I would very much like to accomplish. With the advent of low volume flush toilets, I hope to someday pee with such volume and gusto that the toilet flushes on its own. I'm almost certain that this will involve beer. Hey, I didn't say it was lofty.

2 comments:

Ed said...

ROFLMAO

Bellona of Avalon said...

A good laugh is healthy! Rolling on the floor is optional. ;)