Friday, July 3, 2009

Essential Items for PHC's 35th Birthday Party


1. My copy of Liberty, which is featured on my summer reading list, though still unread, for Mr. Keillor himself to autograph.

2. My lawn chair. Pink, of course.

3. Camera. Loaded up with fresh batteries. Dare I mention that this item is also pink?

4. Sunscreen.

5. iPod. Pink, naturally. Even though I likely will listen to MPR while I'm on the road. I love the Saturday roster of programs!

6. Shawl, in case it's cool. Also discourages mosquitoes.

7. Jean jacket, in case it's really cool.

8. Umbrella, in case it rains, although the weather outlook says pleasant and sunny.

9. A spare pair of shoes to accommodate my fussy feet.

10. My pink, fake alligator Bath & Body Works tote bag, to tote around all of the above.

No comments: