Friday, April 3, 2009

ExQ'z Me!

We have a new strip mall. It features two new chain restaurants. Oh, joy, more assembly line cuisine! The odd thing is, they both start with the letter Q. Qdoba Mexican Grill and Quizno's Subs. What are the odds, do you suppose? Of two food establishments starting with the second least often used letter in the alphabet opening in the same strip mall in the same month in a midwestern college town with a population of 18,504 people? I do not wish to do the math. Also, I am three days into the three month period where I might possibly be called for jury duty. Shhhhh. I'm not available. I'm sure I'll come up with a good ex-q'ss...

3 comments:

Ed said...

Qwazee!

Bellona of Avalon said...

Indeed. I was a little disappointed that Q is only the second least used letter in the alphabet. That honor goes to Z. My little diatribe would have been ever so much better if Q took the cake.

Tantra Flower said...

I just realized that I haven't been called for jury duty in fifteen years. *knocks on wood*