Friday, March 13, 2009

My New Favorite Word

?fh=80748d74d56e6cc8622555cec763cfc4

Kerfuffle. Say it two or three times. Isn't it fun? And now, in honor of St. Patrick's Day next week and in tribute to all trailer house residents everywhere, I have written a limerick that contains my new favorite word. I meant mobile home. And where else but here could you find combined such diverse and fascinating subjects? Not necessary to answer, that was rhetorical.


If high winds should cause a roof ruffle,
Old tires the noise they should muffle.
If the din does persist,
Turn up the TV, I insist!
Don't get your panties all in a kerfuffle.



2 comments:

Deanna said...

I heard your word in an episode of This American Life while on our road trip!

Bellona of Avalon said...

I usually catch TAL, but I missed kerfuffle! I love NPR!