Saturday, January 24, 2009

At Least It's Not On The Floor


Isn't this lovely? It's the back of my bedroom door. If you put up hooks, stuff will appear and ask to be hung. If I can't locate a purse or an article of clothing, this is where I look. I usually don't look for the pink feather boa, I know where it is and haven't felt the need to use it since my 50th birthday party. If anyone has creative suggestions for using a pink feather boa, I'd like to hear them. I may even be willing to loan it to the right person. A fashion archaeologist might find this interesting, there are layers dating back to perhaps the Cenozoic Era. Now that's what I call retro.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a colorful place! Rent the boa out to strippers. Or do some moonlighting yourself.

Bellona of Avalon said...

If you think this is colorful, you should see the inside of my purse! Well, maybe not, many men are frightened by the nether regions of a woman's handbag. I might do a little dance with the boa just for you, Ed, but no one else. ;)