Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tea



Nancy just wanted a little glass of wine. I'm so happy I could accommodate her wishes. The polar bear mug has become my favorite this season. I like his fancy necklace. I also like the fact that the cup holds nearly half a pot of coffee. Wine? Coffee? I thought this was a tea party! There was tea available! English Breakfast, Cinnamon Stick and Orange Spice, to be precise. So in addition to offering the appropriate size and type of container, I also like to provide a selection of beverages to go inside. It's all in an afternoon of being the (perfect) hostess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried "Constant Comment"? Was the wine Mad Dog 2020?
That's the best. It used to say "The wine of the Century" right on the label. Everyone knows that wine labels cannot tell a lie.

Bellona of Avalon said...

I have not tried Constant Comment. British Breakfast with cream and sugar is my favorite. The wine was J Lohr Monterey Valdigue Wildflowers. Drink J Lohr wines and support the Lohr Foundation engineering Scholarships at SDSU!!! My son's education depends on it!!!

Anonymous said...

Drink and support education? Whoa!
Try Constant Comment.