Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cat's Pajamas


I can't believe how lost I am without a Sunday morning newspaper! I am going through crossword withdrawal! Due to the locally, regionally actually, foul weather the Sunday paper did not arrive today. So I'm baking banana walnut bread and taking pictures. From a couple of days ago, my goofy green-haired son with Einstein the cat.




An orange scone from Panera. One of the loveliest edibles on the face of this Earth.









Okay, so they're not really the cat's pajamas, they're my pajamas with cats on them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sunday paper is the only ritual in my life. I don't know why, but it is.

Bellona of Avalon said...

The Sunday paper is a good ritual to have. Particularly when accompanied by some good coffee and a chocolate or two. The only thing that makes it even better is to share the experience with someone you love. One of those things I've had before and would love to have again.