Monday, November 24, 2008

Corn-Utopia


It would seem that there is an overabundance of candy corn around here. Last week it was on clearance for a quarter a bag. I joked that by this week, they'd be giving you a free bag of the stuff with any purchase. Today as I drove past the local dollar store, their sign read, Free Bag of Candy Corn With $10 Purchase! I am now able to predict retail trends! Next week, no doubt they will be paying us to take a complimetary bag home with us if all we do is show up to browse the merchandise. If only they would do that with the Dove chocolates...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said DOVE...yummy!

Anonymous said...

Lindt is better. Can they use that corn candy in Mitchell I wonder?

Bellona of Avalon said...

I fear the corn candy wouldn't hold up in the weather.

Dove is yummy, SJ, but those Lindor truffles are to die for! My idea of a religious experience on Sunday morning is a rich cup of coffee and a Lindor truffle, preferably the peanut butter flavor or maybe the one with dark chocolate on the outside and milk chocolate on the inside... don't they have a raspberry one, too?

Anonymous said...

Oh geez, I'm drooling!