Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Top Ten Things...

...that I find endearing, attractive, cute, or all of the previously mentioned in a guy on first sight.

1. eyes that smile

2. dimples. oh yeah, dimples

3. looking all confident and comfortable even while holding his significant other's purse.

4. those smile crinkles near his eyes

5. not-too-neat-hair

6. an ear piercing with maybe a tiny hoop earring

7. nice arms

8. the edge of a tattoo peeking out from under his clothing

9. dressed in black

10. opening a door, car or building entrance, and holding it open, especially for a child or elderly person or anyone too encumbered to manage alone

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about those guys looking all confident and cool while holding their own purse? Talked to Gary Rose for about an hour last night. He is fine but our buddy Shawn is in DIRE STRAITS. OMG. May have to do an intervention, which is something so serious that is makes me nervous, which doesn't happen much. God. I hate it when my friends screw up.

Anonymous said...

I do not think the man needs an intervention, but he does need people to reach out to him and get him out of his bed and his head. He pulled away from many of his friends and wants them back but seems to feel...unworthy of being loved these days. I think he needs to be shown a good time and reminded why we love him.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Guys with their own purses are the ultimate in cool and confident. As far as Shawn is concerned, let me know if there is anything I can do. It's only a five hour drive.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know who anon is. Shawn is dazed and confused and I don't like the idea of intervention but I'm about ready to slap the shit out of him just to get some human response. He's so drugged up! He does not know what he's doing.

Anonymous said...

please let me know what I can do...I am right here...where is he living...i'll go there tonight...I haven't seen him since like april...

Anonymous said...

Sarah Jane-
send me an email address and I will email you his home address. I think he is off the next couple of nights.

Anonymous said...

gerbing.sarah@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Well look at all the fuss. Dang.

Anonymous said...

Shawn IS SO loved!