Monday, October 13, 2008

Real Estate Update

This afternoon there was a Sale Pending red banner stuck across the realtor's yard sign in front of the house next door. My idle ponderings about becoming a landlady are no more. Soon we shall see who moves in. Will there be obnoxious pets? Children? Eye candy? Federal witness protection program relocatees? A kind fellow with an enormous snow blower who will feel a neighborly obligation to remove the snow from my driveway? The cute, single, heterosexual guy in my age range that I've mantraed about for the last six months? OMG!!! What if it's Jeremy from the street dance with his wife, eight kids, two dogs, gerbil and parakeet from Utah? As if my life isn't weird enough already. You never can tell what a full moon might bring.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe it will be a crew from Homeland Security. Wow, won't that make you feel good.

Bellona of Avalon said...

Thanks, Ed. I'll be sure to lock the doors tonight.

Deanna said...

My old house if for sale (I was searching to see if I could find your neighbor's)--all finished and updated the way I could never afford. Harumph.

Deanna said...

Oh...and for sale for more than twice what I bought it for!

Bellona of Avalon said...

What's the address? I thought I found it last summer but wasn't sure.

Deanna said...

206 4th