Monday, September 22, 2008

Gary for President


My computer is better! All the weird stuff is gone! I wonder what this would have cost me if I didn't have a geek in the family. In other news, Ed and I are spearheading a campaign to launch the best bass player in the midwest as a presidential candidate. Click here for campaign updates. Officially, of course, I'll be supporting the Obama/Biden ticket because I believe Gary missed all of the filing deadlines. So I'll be supporting Gary in a more spiritual sense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean best bass player on the planet? Can't we just write his name on the ballot? Isn't this America?

Bellona of Avalon said...

My mistake, on the planet as well as the outlying reaches of the known universe. Yes, this is America. Yes, you may do what you wish when you are alone with your ballot.

Anonymous said...

LOVE love that smiling face!!!