Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Copy/Paste Fiasco

I have no idea what could possibly be causing this. La Guera says things look fine from her end of cyberspace. And they look fine from the dungeon on my son's computer. My laptop must be haunted or demonically possessed. At least that seems like the most rational explanation to me. I went through the mess and bother of deleting and reposting an earlier post so it looks right from this end. Sorry, SJ, I lost your lovely comment in the process. Maybe this is just another instance of me seeing something differently due to my skewed point of view. That seems a little more reasonable than demonic possession even to me. I'm going to put a hold on copy/pasting my poetry for the time being. Cross your fingers for me, I have submitted a few of my poems to a very well-regarded poetry magazine. They consider even me posting my poems on this teeny little blog an instance of previous publication, and they are interested in only new material. I'm not quitting my day job, but who knows, getting published in this calendar year may be closer to happening than I think. Not to mention how much fun it would be!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possession, publication, and a trip to Northern Minnesnowta. What more could you ask for?

Bellona of Avalon said...

You, Ed! I want you!! Um, how does Shawn know that you're a great kisser?

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how Shawn would know that. Every time I had sex with him he was passed out!

Bellona of Avalon said...

Laughing so hard I think I hurt myself!

Anonymous said...

I might be grinning a little myself.