Thursday, August 21, 2008

11,128

I have two email accounts. One which I use to correspond with friends and family. The other I use when needing an email address for on-line shopping or a survey or other miscellaneous reply purposes. Guess which one has 11,128 pieces of spam in the bulk mail box? Yup. Offers for quickie sex, a home equity loan that is pre-approved, a larger penis, vacation deals, a personalized horoscope, magazine subscriptions, and sometimes unintelligible gibberish from someone with a very odd, foreign sounding name. I'm sort of intrigued by the larger penis offer. But I wonder if it comes (no pun intended) attached to a man or if I'm going to somehow magically sprout one. But I'm not about to reply to that one just to find out. Some things are better left as the mysteries that they are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you magically sprout one there could be new, exciting job opportunities.

Bellona of Avalon said...

As well as some new found popularity...

Anonymous said...

Chuckling.