Saturday, January 5, 2008

Recap

2008 feels pretty alright so far. Last night was the holiday party for my place of employment. I received my three year service award. I wore a serious dress, that I must say, I looked fabulous in. Although my feet were not happy about the cruel shoes I wore for several hours. The shrimp were excellent as were the mushroom tarts and the cake was tasty. I was lucky enough to find the one non-light beer in the ice behind the bar, and the young lady tending bar was gracious enough to let me back into her domain to root around and claim it. The two shots of Jag were a lovely head-rush, as always. I engaged in a little light bondage with Tobin, who is such a good sport, and I do like it when he cowers and calls me Mistress. Thanks to Weston for making my day yesterday afternoon and I do hope he's having a pleasant time this weekend on Guard duty. Indeed, Kristi's eyes would have popped out of her head had she spied the blue Subaru in Weston's driveway this morning. Sometime I may just park it there and lurk about with my camera to capture the moment. This afternoon I'm venturing a little ways north to see Colleen's big red house on its new foundation atop the hill. I remain perplexed over the whole human pheromonal phenomenon. And, Elizabeth, I'm working on the restraint thing, and that has nothing to do with the aforementioned bondage reference, and lastly, thank you ever so much for planting the term fetish article in my brain.

No comments: