Sunday, November 18, 2007

.7

I am a .7. That is to say, my waist-hip ratio is .7. Which, according to actual scientific studies, means I am not only highly attractive, I also am intelligent and more likely to produce intelligent offspring. This also sheds light on why I have so frequently been called a smart-ass. While I've never been particularly proud of being curvy, I have always been accepting of it simply because it is the package I am in. Regardless of my weight, which has known major fluctuations in my adult life due to college meal plan food as well as two pregnancies, I have always been hippy. Finding jeans that fit without that gap in the back waistband has always been a challenge. When I find pants that accommodate my rear the waist is frequently too large. I vow from this day forward to take pride in my curviness! To embrace my shape with acceptance and love! And of course, as always, hope that there is a man out there who wants to do the same.

No comments: